Q&A with Trenton RB Melvin Adams
Published: Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 7:16 p.m.
1. Area team with the worst looking uniforms?
“I'd have to say Bell.”
2. What area football player, who is not a teammate, would you pay to watch play?
“I'd probably go watch (running back) Sony Michel. He goes to (Plantation) American Heritage.”
3. If you were coaching this team and you were trailing by three points with two seconds left in regulation and faced with a fourth-and-goal situation from the 4-yard line, what would you do?
“I'd go for the win, probably a passing play.
4. What is your favorite NFL team?
5. What is playing on your iPod right now?
“The last time I listened was probably some Eminem.”