Q&A with Suwannee QB/RB/WR Aaron McCallister
Published: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 5:54 p.m.
1. What football player did you pretend to be when you were younger?
2. Favorite offensive play to run?
3. What’s your favorite workout in the weight room?
“Squatting. I just love lifting weights, period.”
4. Do you and/or your team have a pre-game ritual?
“I like to listen to motivational music, like stuff you would hear watching highlights.”
5. What will Tim Tebow’s role be with the New England Patriots by the end of the season?
“I love the Patriots; they’re my favorite team. I think Tebow will be a good leader, just like he was with Florida. He’s a good Christian man.”
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.