Q&A with Suwannee RB/CB Justin Martin
Published: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 6:21 p.m.
1. Person who inspires you the most and why?
“My older brother Josh. He was like a role model because he played college football (Maryland).”
2. Do you and or your team have a pre-game ritual?
“I like to listen to music and pray.”
3. Favorite offensive play to run?
“A toss play.”
4. Favorite part of practice?
5. Who is your favorite NFL team?
“The Dallas Cowboys. My Dad got me started following them. Their like our family team.”
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.