Q&A with Suwannee OL/DL Frank Smith
Published: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 6:25 p.m.
1. What have you done this summer to prepare for the upcoming season?
“Put in a lot of hard work in the weight room and worked on discipline and leadership.”
2. As a senior, are you ready for the challenge of being a leader?
“Yes, definitely. I feel like I can help take care of the team and pick up any slack. It’s kind of challenging, but I can get it done.”
3. Where is the best place to eat in Live Oak?
“Either the Gathering or the Brown Lantern.”
4. What is the most overlooked position on a football team?
5. Least favorite part of practice?
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.