Q&A with Suwannee OL/DL Frank Smith
Published: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 6:25 p.m.
1. What have you done this summer to prepare for the upcoming season?
“Put in a lot of hard work in the weight room and worked on discipline and leadership.”
2. As a senior, are you ready for the challenge of being a leader?
“Yes, definitely. I feel like I can help take care of the team and pick up any slack. It’s kind of challenging, but I can get it done.”
3. Where is the best place to eat in Live Oak?
“Either the Gathering or the Brown Lantern.”
4. What is the most overlooked position on a football team?
5. Least favorite part of practice?