Q&A with P.K. Yonge QB Josh Gebhardt
Published: Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 11:32 p.m.
1. Which football player did you pretend to be when you were younger?
“I was a lefty, so I was trying to be Tim Tebow.”
2. Toughest school or stadium to play at as a member of the visiting team?
3. Favorite offensive play to run?
4. What is playing on your iPod right now?
5. Favorite part of practice?
“I like working with the quarterbacks and receivers. Just the throwing drills.”