Q&A with Oak Hall C/DT Jackson Armstrong
Published: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 2:10 p.m.
1. Toughest school/stadium to play as a member of the visiting team?
"University Christian. The crowd wasn't accommodating, the team was very good and rough. That was a tough, violent game. You had a hard time hearing the whistle."
2. Biggest rivalry game you are looking forward to this season?
"Definitely St. Francis. That's always a big game."
3. Favorite offensive play to run?
"36 counter. Down blocks to the right side of the line, pretty much smash mouth. I've been running that play for 10 years now."
4. Favorite part of practice?
"We do hitting drills at the beginning, right after warm-ups. You get to pick someone and compete with them to earn your spot, and that's what I like about football."
5. Who is your favorite NFL team?
"Green Bay Packers. We are good friends with Packers coach Mike McCarthy."