Q&A with Oak Hall WR/CB Brad Pita
Published: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 3:20 p.m.
1. What football player did you pretend to be when you were younger?
"Chris Leak. That was when I really started watching the Gators, so I thought I was going to be a quarterback."
2. What area football player, who is not a teammate, would you pay to watch play?
"(Former) Eastside quarterback Sir Jackson. He was fun to watch. I actually went to one of their games."
3. Least favorite part of practice?
"Conditioning at the end of practice, even though it makes us better."
4. Were you rooting for or against LeBron James and the Miami Heat to win their second straight NBA title?
"I was rooting for the Heat because I like Dwyane Wade. I didn't like Wade getting overshadowed by LeBron."
5. What would it take for you or your team to break into a Gangnam style dance on the field?
"Not much. We're not really into that."