Q&A with Oak Hall RT/DE Brandon Moreno
Published: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 10:15 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 10:15 a.m.
1. What will Tim Tebow's role with the New England Patriots be by the end of the season?
"At tight end or an H-back or a wildcat quarterback."
2. What is your favorite team to use when you are playing NCAA Football?
"Florida. But sometimes I like to take a mediocre team, like New Mexico or New Mexico State, and make them good."
3. Do you and your team have a pregame ritual?
"We all eat dinner together. Team nap as well."
4. The most overlooked position on a football team?
"Offensive line. You get too much blame in a loss and not enough credit in a win."
5. What teammate does the best Coach McDaniel impersonation?
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.