Q&A with Oak Hall RT/DE Brandon Moreno
Published: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 10:15 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 10:15 a.m.
1. What will Tim Tebow's role with the New England Patriots be by the end of the season?
"At tight end or an H-back or a wildcat quarterback."
2. What is your favorite team to use when you are playing NCAA Football?
"Florida. But sometimes I like to take a mediocre team, like New Mexico or New Mexico State, and make them good."
3. Do you and your team have a pregame ritual?
"We all eat dinner together. Team nap as well."
4. The most overlooked position on a football team?
"Offensive line. You get too much blame in a loss and not enough credit in a win."
5. What teammate does the best Coach McDaniel impersonation?