Q&A with Lafayette TE/LB Cory Murray
Published: Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 6:09 p.m.
1. What have you done this summer to prepare for the upcoming season?
“One thing I have been doing is I have been going to summer workouts, had some 7 on 7 against other teams. That really helps out.”
2. Biggest rivalry game you are looking forward to this season?
3. Do you and or your team have a pre-game ritual?
“We do the whole cheer thing, a lot of guys hang around the field goal post and pray, have a team prayer.”
4. Least favorite part of practice?
“Definitely the conditioning.”
5. Who is your favorite NFL team?
“I liked the Ravens when Ray Lewis played. I'm not a very big NFL person, I like to watch college football.”