Q&A with Keystone Heights C Tate Williams
Published: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 12:45 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 12:45 p.m.
1. Where is the best place to eat in Keystone Heights?
"Loredo's Mexican Restaurant. They make the best quesadillas."
2. Toughest school/stadium to play at as a member of the visiting team?
"Bradford because there is always a big turnout and everybody turns out from Keystone and Starke. You know everybody from both sides."
3. What teammate would win an arm wrestling tournament?
"I would. I am the strongest person on the team."
4. Favorite part of practice?
"King of the Boards. You have to lineup and knock someone off the board. I'm pretty good at that."
5. Which college football team has the best chance to play for this year's national championship?
"Alabama. They are pretty solid again, and should be playing for the title."