Q&A With Hawthorne QB/S/P Torres Williams
Published: Monday, August 12, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 9, 2013 at 7:49 p.m.
1. Person that inspires you the most and why?
“My mom. She does a lot for me, and she supports me in all my sporting events.”
2. What football player did you pretend to be when you were younger?
3. Toughest school/stadium to play at as a member of the visiting team?
“It's got to be Trenton. They're playing ‘Eye of the Tiger' too much.”
4. If you could be teammates with any current or former football player in the history of the game, who would it be?
“I got to say the person that inspired me. Joe Haden.”
5. What is your favorite social media?
“Twitter. (I have about) 200 or something followers.”
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.