Q&A With Hawthorne RB/DB/WR D’Kadrian Allen
Published: Monday, August 12, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 9, 2013 at 7:51 p.m.
1. What have you done this summer to prepare for the upcoming season?
“I stayed in the weight room, working hard, and making sure my teammates were working hard.”
2. What teammate would win an eating contest?
“Probably all the skinny people eat the most.”
3. Area team with the worst looking uniforms?
4. Favorite offensive play to run?
“Eagle slant wheel. It’s in the spread, and the outside receiver does a slant, and the inside receiver does the wheel.”
5. What teammate does the best coach Walker impersonation?
“Probably me. I’ve known him the longest.”