Q&A with Buchholz WR/S Demitri Weekes
Published: Monday, August 5, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 7:14 p.m.
1. Person who inspires you the most and why?
“I’d have to say my brother (Logan Weekes), because every time you see me I’m around him or he’s around me. So we just learn a lot from each other.”
2. What is your favorite team to use when you are playing NCAA Football?
“I’d have to say Texas.”
3. What teammate would win an eating contest?
“Jerome Johnson, but I would put myself in there, too.”
4. Toughest school/stadium to play at as a member of the visiting team?
“So far, I’d say Columbia.”
5. If you could be teammates with any current or former football player in the history of the game, who would it be?
“Troy Polamalu. … He doesn’t say much, but he gets a lot done.”