Q&A with Buchholz C Josh McCullough
Published: Monday, August 5, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 7:19 p.m.
1. Area team with the worst looking uniforms?
“I’d say P.K. Yonge.”
2. What teammate would win an arm wrestling tournament?
“Jerome Johnson. He’s the strongest guy on the team.”
3. The most overlooked position on a football team?
“The O-line because when you’re on the O-line you don’t get credit for anything really. For us, after we score, they’ll give us credit, but for some teams the O-line doesn’t get any credit if someone makes a long run.”
4. Least favorite part of practice?
5. Which college football team has the best chance to play for this year’s national championship?
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.