Q&A with Branford LB Jerry Chavez
Published: Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, August 2, 2013 at 7:47 p.m.
1. What will Tim Tebow's role be with the New England Patriots at the end of the season?
"I think Tebow will play tight end, either that or fullback."
2. What football player did you pretend to be when you were younger?
"Jerry Rice. I'm a big 49ers fan."
3. What is your favorite NFL team?
“San Francisco. My name is Jerry so I have always loved Jerry Rice and the Niners. They were so close to winning the Super Bowl this year, so they are back."
4. Were you rooting for or against LeBron James and the Miami Heat to win their second straight NBA title?
"Not really for or against either way."
5. With the game on the line, who would you rather have at QB to orchestrate a two-minute drill, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees or Tom Brady?
"Brady. He's won more Super Bowls than the other two guys."