SEC power ratings
Published: Friday, March 8, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 7:53 p.m.
1. Florida: Wrapped up SEC title with win over Vanderbilt.
2. Missouri: Healthy Tigers peaking at the right time.
3. Kentucky: On the bubble, ‘Cats need to close season strong.
4. Tennessee: Huge game Saturday at home against Mizzou.
5. Ole Miss: Once again, Rebels on wrong side of the bubble in March.
6. Alabama: Spirits crushed after blowing eight-point lead at Florida.
7. LSU: Most improved team in conference since start of the season.
8. Arkansas: Still awaiting Mike Anderson-Frank Haith MMA match.
9. Georgia: If only the ‘Dogs can play Tennessee every game.
10. Texas A&M: Hard to believe Aggies won at Rupp in January.
11. Vanderbilt: Strong defensively, just can’t score.
12. South Carolina: Brenton Williams gives Gamecocks hope for the future.
13. Auburn: Free fall continues for slumping Tigers.
14. Mississippi State: Snapped 13-game losing streak by beating rival Ole Miss.