SEC power ratings
Published: Friday, March 8, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 7:53 p.m.
1. Florida: Wrapped up SEC title with win over Vanderbilt.
2. Missouri: Healthy Tigers peaking at the right time.
3. Kentucky: On the bubble, ‘Cats need to close season strong.
4. Tennessee: Huge game Saturday at home against Mizzou.
5. Ole Miss: Once again, Rebels on wrong side of the bubble in March.
6. Alabama: Spirits crushed after blowing eight-point lead at Florida.
7. LSU: Most improved team in conference since start of the season.
8. Arkansas: Still awaiting Mike Anderson-Frank Haith MMA match.
9. Georgia: If only the ‘Dogs can play Tennessee every game.
10. Texas A&M: Hard to believe Aggies won at Rupp in January.
11. Vanderbilt: Strong defensively, just can’t score.
12. South Carolina: Brenton Williams gives Gamecocks hope for the future.
13. Auburn: Free fall continues for slumping Tigers.
14. Mississippi State: Snapped 13-game losing streak by beating rival Ole Miss.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.