SEC power ratings
Published: Friday, February 22, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 7:48 p.m.
1. Florida: Crumbled at Missouri after being in control for 30 minutes.
2. Missouri: Tigers have talent, but need to play better on road.
3. Alabama: Feasting on SEC bottom-feeders.
4. Tennessee: Four straight wins includes 30-point rout of Kentucky.
5. Kentucky: ‘Cats still regrouping sans Nerlens Noel.
6. Ole Miss: Loss at South Carolina could crush NCAA Tourney hopes.
7. Arkansas: Big road test for Hogs at Florida.
8. Georgia: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope can't carry Bulldogs by himself.
9. Texas A&M: Elston Turner heating up again for Aggies.
10. LSU: Up and down first season for LSU coach Johnny Jones.
11. Vanderbilt: Ranks last in SEC in scoring offense at 59.6 ppg.
12. Auburn: Has lost 10 of last 11 games.
13. South Carolina: Frank Martin's team shows pulse with Ole Miss win.
14. Mississippi State: Jalen Steele's return didn't help Bulldogs in loss at Alabama.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.