Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 8:47 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 13 of college football
1. Alabama: Tide may look for some style points against Auburn.
2. Florida: It's possible UF could end up playing six teams currently in BCS top 12.
3. Georgia: Dogs need to stay focused against resurgent Georgia Tech.
4. LSU: Tigers still have hopes alive for Sugar Bowl.
5. South Carolina: Gamecocks playing for state and SEC pride against Clemson.
6. Texas A&M: Aggies appear headed to Cotton, but things could change.
7. Mississippi State: Bulldogs badly needed to get back on winning track.
8. Vanderbilt: 'Dores could get to eight wins if they can beat Wake Forest.
9. Ole Miss: Tough luck loss last week, but a sign of good things to come.
10. Missouri: It looked like they would be bowl eligible, but loss to Syracuse crippling.
11. Arkansas: The sooner the Razorbacks get a new coach, the better.
12. Tennessee: Memo to next coach — ditch the orange pants.
13, Auburn: Would beating Alabama save Gene Chizik's job?
14. Kentucky: This is a big hire for the Wildcats.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.