Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 12:20 a.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 12 of college football
1. Alabama: Tide may look vulnerable, but still best team in the league.
2. LSU: Two losses, but Tigers seem to be rolling now.
3. Georgia: Talk about rolling, the Bulldogs are playing well.
4. Florida: Another routine win for the Gators last Saturday.
5. Texas A&M: Aggies enjoying life in the SEC.
6. South Carolina: Any question this is the best top six in college football?
7. Mississippi State: Bulldogs' season is sinking fast.
8. Vanderbilt: James Franklin has 'Dores bowl eligible again.
9. Ole Miss: Rebels get two more shots at a bowl game.
10. Missouri: Big win for the Tigers last week.
11. Arkansas: Can the Razorbacks finish with a bang?
12. Tennessee: Most exciting team in the SEC if you don't like defense.
13. Auburn: Loss to Georgia kind of sums up the season.
14. Kentucky: Mercifully, it's almost over for the Wildcats.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.