Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:43 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 11 of college football
1. Alabama: Nick Saban’s team got it done when it had to.
2. Georgia: Georgia’s second-best win may not be marquee, but they’re Atlanta bound.
3. Florida: Only because Georgia won head-to-head matchup.
4. LSU: The Tigers could easily be undefeated.
5. Texas A&M: Should be really interesting against Tide this week.
6. South Carolina: Gamecocks need to get over the Arkansas hump.
7. Mississippi State: The Bulldogs are coming back to reality.
8. Ole Miss: Rebels’ young secondary was exposed by Georgia.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores still haven’t beaten a real good team.
10. Arkansas: Can the Razorbacks get bowl eligible?
11. Tennessee: There’s no explaining the league’s worst defense.
12. Missouri: James Franklin’s rustiness showed up at bad times.
13. Auburn: Tigers got a much-needed win and a new quarterback.
14. Kentucky: Well, there’s one new coach in the league for sure next season.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.