Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:43 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 11 of college football
1. Alabama: Nick Saban’s team got it done when it had to.
2. Georgia: Georgia’s second-best win may not be marquee, but they’re Atlanta bound.
3. Florida: Only because Georgia won head-to-head matchup.
4. LSU: The Tigers could easily be undefeated.
5. Texas A&M: Should be really interesting against Tide this week.
6. South Carolina: Gamecocks need to get over the Arkansas hump.
7. Mississippi State: The Bulldogs are coming back to reality.
8. Ole Miss: Rebels’ young secondary was exposed by Georgia.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores still haven’t beaten a real good team.
10. Arkansas: Can the Razorbacks get bowl eligible?
11. Tennessee: There’s no explaining the league’s worst defense.
12. Missouri: James Franklin’s rustiness showed up at bad times.
13. Auburn: Tigers got a much-needed win and a new quarterback.
14. Kentucky: Well, there’s one new coach in the league for sure next season.