Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 12:24 a.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 10 of college football
1. Alabama: Tide gave Mississippi State a lesson in greatness.
2. (Tie) Florida, Georgia, LSU: It's impossible to separate them. Georgia beat Florida, but its body of work pales in comparison to Florida's. LSU lost to Florida but also has a great body of work. Polls have LSU over Florida, but that's just because the Gators' loss was the most recent.
5. South Carolina: Gutty win over Tennessee for Gamecocks, who appear to be headed to Outback or Capital One.
6. Mississippi State: Put in their place, let's see how the Bulldogs recover.
7. Texas A&M: You want a nice bounce-back win, how about scoring 63 on the road?
8. Ole Miss: Rebels have a real shot at a bowl game which nobody saw coming.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores need to take care of Kentucky in march to a bowl game.
10. Arkansas: Just when it looked like Razorbacks might have figured it out, they lose again.
11. Tennessee: The Vols can't catch a break, but sometimes you have to cut bad luck loose.
12. Missouri: Hooray! The Tigers won their first SEC game.
13. Auburn: What's left to say about this miserable season?
14. Kentucky: After playing Georgia to wire, Wildcats laid an egg in Columbia.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.