Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 12:24 a.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 10 of college football
1. Alabama: Tide gave Mississippi State a lesson in greatness.
2. (Tie) Florida, Georgia, LSU: It's impossible to separate them. Georgia beat Florida, but its body of work pales in comparison to Florida's. LSU lost to Florida but also has a great body of work. Polls have LSU over Florida, but that's just because the Gators' loss was the most recent.
5. South Carolina: Gutty win over Tennessee for Gamecocks, who appear to be headed to Outback or Capital One.
6. Mississippi State: Put in their place, let's see how the Bulldogs recover.
7. Texas A&M: You want a nice bounce-back win, how about scoring 63 on the road?
8. Ole Miss: Rebels have a real shot at a bowl game which nobody saw coming.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores need to take care of Kentucky in march to a bowl game.
10. Arkansas: Just when it looked like Razorbacks might have figured it out, they lose again.
11. Tennessee: The Vols can't catch a break, but sometimes you have to cut bad luck loose.
12. Missouri: Hooray! The Tigers won their first SEC game.
13. Auburn: What's left to say about this miserable season?
14. Kentucky: After playing Georgia to wire, Wildcats laid an egg in Columbia.