Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 7:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 11:04 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 9 of college football
1. Alabama: They came, they saw, they head to Tuscaloosa.
2. Florida: Are we heading for 2008 and ‘09 in Atlanta?
3. LSU: Tigers put a hold on Johnny Football’s Heisman hopes.
4. Georgia: A lot on the line for the Bulldogs this week.
5. Mississippi State: Should we start believing this is a really good team?
6. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier needs to figure out his quarterback situation.
7. Texas A&M: Aggies still have a shot at a really good first SEC season.
8. Arkansas: Are the Razors back? They really need to win these next two.
9. Ole Miss: On the other hand, the Rebels could use a win this week.
10. Tennessee: The talent is much better than the record.
11. Vanderbilt: Commodores have yet to beat an SEC team with an SEC win.
12. Missouri: Can the Tigers win an SEC game this year?
13. Auburn: Again, can the Tigers win an SEC game this year?
14. Kentucky: Wildcats were plucky against Georgia, but still lost.