Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 7:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 11:04 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 9 of college football
1. Alabama: They came, they saw, they head to Tuscaloosa.
2. Florida: Are we heading for 2008 and ‘09 in Atlanta?
3. LSU: Tigers put a hold on Johnny Football’s Heisman hopes.
4. Georgia: A lot on the line for the Bulldogs this week.
5. Mississippi State: Should we start believing this is a really good team?
6. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier needs to figure out his quarterback situation.
7. Texas A&M: Aggies still have a shot at a really good first SEC season.
8. Arkansas: Are the Razors back? They really need to win these next two.
9. Ole Miss: On the other hand, the Rebels could use a win this week.
10. Tennessee: The talent is much better than the record.
11. Vanderbilt: Commodores have yet to beat an SEC team with an SEC win.
12. Missouri: Can the Tigers win an SEC game this year?
13. Auburn: Again, can the Tigers win an SEC game this year?
14. Kentucky: Wildcats were plucky against Georgia, but still lost.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.