Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 7:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 10:34 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 8 of college football
1. Alabama: It would be interesting to see the Tide in a close game.
2. Florida: Will Muschamp heading toward coach of the year honors.
3. LSU: Just like that, he’s Lovable Les again in Red Stick.
4. South Carolina: Gamecocks still have goals in front of them.
5. Georgia: ’Dogs get a warm-up game this week with Kentucky.
6. Mississippi State: Yes, they are unbeaten, but who have they beaten?
7. Texas A&M: We’ll find out about the Aggies this week.
8. Ole Miss: Gotta say it — Hugh Freeze is doing a great job with the Bears.
9. Arkansas: A week off? Razorbacks finally have it going in right direction.
10. Tennessee: You have to feel for Derek Dooley — hip hurts almost as bad as his defense.
11. Vanderbilt: Commodores could use a win this week against Auburn.
12. Auburn: Things went from bad to worse for Gene Chizik.
13. Missouri: Gary Pinkel, we told you this conference is a beast.
14. Kentucky: Best thing that happened to Wildcats was game being shut down early.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.