Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 10:43 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 7 of college football
1. Alabama: The way seems to be paved for a trip to Atlanta for the Tide.
2. S. Carolina: Gamecocks face another test this week at LSU.
3. Florida: Gators have jumped over the first hurdle of October.
4. LSU: Tigers are hurting, but still have a chance for a big season.
5. Georgia: Hard to believe the Bulldogs are as bad as they looked in Columbia.
6. Miss. St.: Bulldogs haven't beaten anybody, but haven't lost.
7. Texas A&M: Florida's win in College Station looks better every week.
8. Tennessee: Game against Mississippi State this week is big for Derek Dooley.
9. Vanderbilt: Commodores finally looked like the team we thought they were.
10. Arkansas: Razorbacks found an SEC team they could beat.
11. Ole Miss: Rebels are better, but still find ways to lose games.
12. Auburn: Hey, Gene Chizik, the smell is smoke coming from your hot seat.
13. Missouri: The SEC has not been kind to Gary Pinkel's team.
14. Kentucky: It's basketball season so they're happy in Lexington.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.