Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 11:27 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 6 of college football
1. Alabama: Crimson Tide get a much-deserved week off.
2. Georgia: We'll see what the loss of Michael Bennett does to this team.
3. LSU: Les Miles said his team had a hard time taking Towson seriously.
4. South Carolina: We'll find out if the Gamecocks are for real this week.
5. Florida: Good to have a big-game feeling in Gainesville.
6. Mississippi State: Dan Mullen's team about to be tested in October.
7. Texas A&M: Florida's win over Aggies looking better every week.
8. Tennessee: Volunteers might try playing some defense this year.
9. Ole Miss: Don't be surprised if Rebels are competitive this week.
10. Missouri: Tigers need an SEC win in the worst way.
11. Auburn: Speaking of a team needing an SEC win.
12. Arkansas: Is this the week Razorbacks finally turn it around?
13. Vanderbilt: Commodores need to find a way to generate offense.
14. Kentucky: You have to wonder if Joker Phillips will make it through the season.