Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 11:27 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 6 of college football
1. Alabama: Crimson Tide get a much-deserved week off.
2. Georgia: We'll see what the loss of Michael Bennett does to this team.
3. LSU: Les Miles said his team had a hard time taking Towson seriously.
4. South Carolina: We'll find out if the Gamecocks are for real this week.
5. Florida: Good to have a big-game feeling in Gainesville.
6. Mississippi State: Dan Mullen's team about to be tested in October.
7. Texas A&M: Florida's win over Aggies looking better every week.
8. Tennessee: Volunteers might try playing some defense this year.
9. Ole Miss: Don't be surprised if Rebels are competitive this week.
10. Missouri: Tigers need an SEC win in the worst way.
11. Auburn: Speaking of a team needing an SEC win.
12. Arkansas: Is this the week Razorbacks finally turn it around?
13. Vanderbilt: Commodores need to find a way to generate offense.
14. Kentucky: You have to wonder if Joker Phillips will make it through the season.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.