Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 8:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 11:15 p.m.
Pat Dooley ranks the SEC's teams from top to bottom heading into Week 5 of college football
1. Alabama: Tide has yet to be really tested this year.
2. Georgia: Bulldogs' demolition of Vandy was impressive.
3. LSU: Maybe it's just one game, but the offense was mediocre vs. Auburn.
4. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier said he had his best team yet in Columbia.
5. Florida: Gators have four games left against teams in top 6 nationally.
6. Miss. St.: Bulldogs are 4-0, but it's not an impressive 4-0.
7. Tennessee: Vols get a shot at SEC East redemption against Georgia.
8. Texas A&M: Aggies will be an interesting team to watch in October.
9. Ole Miss: Rebels get back to big boy football with Alabama this week.
10. Missouri: The SEC has not been good for the Tigers so far.
11. Auburn: Give the Tigers credit for battling against LSU.
12. Arkansas: Your flag football team could score on the Razorbacks.
13. Vanderbilt: It looks like Vandy will be Vandy after all.
14. Kentucky: With Max Smith, this still isn't a good team.