Pat Dooley's SEC Power Ratings
Published: Friday, January 27, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 10:06 p.m.
1. Kentucky: The Wildcats have a real shot to go 16-0 in league play.
2. Vanderbilt: Commodores have overcome struggles in the non-conference schedule.
3. Florida: Gators figuring out how to win road games.
4. Mississippi State: Bulldogs head to Gainesville for what should be a wild one.
5. Arkansas: Razorbacks have a real shot at making the NCAA Tournament.
6. Ole Miss: Loss to Florida hurts because Rebels have been so good at home.
7. Alabama: Plenty of talent, but Tide struggling to win in SEC.
8. LSU: The Tigers have a better team than the record shows right now.
9. Auburn: Better inside play than the last few years, but still not enough.
10. Tennessee: At times, the Vols look good, but need to develop consistency.
11. South Carolina: Gamecocks finally recorded their first conference victory.
12. Georgia: Looks like a long year for the young Bulldogs.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.