Saliwanchik, Lloyd & Eisenschenk names new additions
Published: Sunday, January 22, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:19 p.m.
Saliwanchik, Lloyd & Eisenschenk, a Gainesville-based law firm, announced the addition of Margaret Efron and Sarah Knight. Efron and Knight practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and are registered patent attorneys.
■ ■ ■
Karen Specie joined Akerman Senterfitt as counsel within its bankruptcy and reorganization practice. Specie will maintain her presence in Gainesville and her active practice in representation of clients from a Jacksonville office. Specie has more than 30 years of experience in general commercial and business litigation and bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights.
Alachua County fictitious name filings, new and renewed
- Activekash, 525 SW 80th Blvd., Gainesville
- Clockwork Studios of Alachua County, 8 E. University Ave., Gainesville
- Conkling Automotive Repair Service, 2936 NE 19th Drive, Gainesville
- Dell Graham, 203 NE First St., Gainesville
- Easy Journey Entertainment, 12319 NW 147th Lane, Alachua
- Gatorland Acura, 2985 N. Main St., Gainesville
- Second Wind Publishing Company, 2710 SW 170th St., Suite A, Newberry
- Streit’s Lock and Key, 1614 NW 13th St., Gainesville
- Stuffany, 153 NW Eestalustee Ave., Micanopy
- Sub Stop Cafe, 3235 62nd Lane, Gainesville
- WNBC, 1700 NW Alachua
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.