Pat Dooley's SEC Power Ratings
Published: Friday, January 20, 2012 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 9:42 p.m.
1. Kentucky: Wildcats look unbeatable at home.
2. Vanderbilt: Big win over Alabama boosts ranking.
3. Florida: Gators keep battling injury bug.
4. Alabama: If only Anthony Grant could find some shooters.
5. Arkansas: Still a hard team to figure out.
6. LSU: Team that comes to O-Dome on Saturday has some weapons.
7. Ole Miss: Sure, it was at home, but still big win over Mississippi State.
8. Mississippi State: Rick Stansbury has to find the right mix.
9. Auburn: Two straight overtime games for the Tigers.
10. Georgia: Bulldogs finally get conference win, but how many more?
11. Tennessee: The Vols have better talent than they are showing.
12. South Carolina: It's going to be a long year for Darrin Horn.