Pat Dooley's SEC Power Ratings
Published: Friday, January 13, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, January 13, 2012 at 12:11 a.m.
1. Kentucky: Wildcats struggled with Auburn, but are the class of the league.
2. Alabama: Anthony Grant had a better pre-conference record, which should help in March.
3. Vanderbilt: Despite early struggles Commodores are a tough, veteran team.
4. Florida: Gators still have to figure out how to win on the road.
5. Mississippi State: Rick Stansbury has the players to make some noise this year.
6. Arkansas: Loss to Ole Miss hard to figure for the Razorbacks.
7. LSU: A little bit of a surprise, but Trent Johnson knows how to coach.
8. Ole Miss: Murphy Holloway has to stay healthy for the Rebs to win .
9. Tennessee: Vols will beat some teams they shouldn't, just ask Florida.
10. Auburn: Blowout loss to FSU was a stunning blow.
11. South Carolina: Good enough to stay in games, but not to win them.
12. Georgia: Bulldogs need Marcus Thornton back, but it might not be enough.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.