Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 3:55 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 3:55 p.m.
Every Thursday, Gainesville Sun columnist Pat Dooley ranks the SEC from 1 to 12. Ratings reflect Wednesday's games.
1. Kentucky: Can the Wildcats go undefeated in SEC play?
2. Tennessee: We'll see how the Vols hold up over the long haul
3. Mississippi State: Bulldogs can beat just about anybody
4. Vanderbilt: Most athletic team Kevin Stallings has had
5. South Carolina: Solid despite losing inside players
6. Mississippi: Still hard to figure Rebels out
7. Alabama: Despite slow start, Tide gets going
8. Florida: Tough start to the SEC season
9. Auburn: Will Jeff Lebo get a chance to coach in new building?
10. Georgia: Better than expected, especially inside game
11. Arkansas: The Razorbacks just don't seem to have it
12. LSU: Have really looked awful in some games this season
Comments are currently unavailable on this article