Pat Dooley's Power Ratings
Published: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 3:55 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 3:55 p.m.
Every Thursday, Gainesville Sun columnist Pat Dooley ranks the SEC from 1 to 12. Ratings reflect Wednesday's games.
1. Kentucky: Can the Wildcats go undefeated in SEC play?
2. Tennessee: We'll see how the Vols hold up over the long haul
3. Mississippi State: Bulldogs can beat just about anybody
4. Vanderbilt: Most athletic team Kevin Stallings has had
5. South Carolina: Solid despite losing inside players
6. Mississippi: Still hard to figure Rebels out
7. Alabama: Despite slow start, Tide gets going
8. Florida: Tough start to the SEC season
9. Auburn: Will Jeff Lebo get a chance to coach in new building?
10. Georgia: Better than expected, especially inside game
11. Arkansas: The Razorbacks just don't seem to have it
12. LSU: Have really looked awful in some games this season
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.
Comments are currently unavailable on this article