Published: Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, January 18, 2008 at 12:10 a.m.
1. Tennessee: Vols appear to be the class of the conference so far.
2. Ole Miss: Rebels have numerous ways to beat you.
3. Vanderbilt: Commodores need to shake off slow SEC start.
4. Mississippi State: Surprising start has a lot to do with early schedule.
5. Florida: Gators may be OK after all if they can make free throws.
6. Arkansas: A bit of a disappointment so far under John Pelphrey.
7. Georgia: The Bulldogs can beat just about anybody, but won't.
8. Kentucky: Wildcats really need a win at Florida Saturday.
9. South Carolina: Nice win Wednesday night, but Dave Odom needs more.
10. Auburn: Tigers just don't have anybody inside.
11. Alabama: Too much talent to be this bad.
12. LSU: From Final Four two years ago to league's worst team.
Comments are currently unavailable on this article