Published: Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, January 18, 2008 at 12:10 a.m.
1. Tennessee: Vols appear to be the class of the conference so far.
2. Ole Miss: Rebels have numerous ways to beat you.
3. Vanderbilt: Commodores need to shake off slow SEC start.
4. Mississippi State: Surprising start has a lot to do with early schedule.
5. Florida: Gators may be OK after all if they can make free throws.
6. Arkansas: A bit of a disappointment so far under John Pelphrey.
7. Georgia: The Bulldogs can beat just about anybody, but won't.
8. Kentucky: Wildcats really need a win at Florida Saturday.
9. South Carolina: Nice win Wednesday night, but Dave Odom needs more.
10. Auburn: Tigers just don't have anybody inside.
11. Alabama: Too much talent to be this bad.
12. LSU: From Final Four two years ago to league's worst team.
Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.
Comments are currently unavailable on this article