Published: Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 12:01 a.m.
1. LSU — The Tigers are in position to play for it all.
2. Alabama — Slowly, the Tide has moved up near the top.
3. Georgia — Now that Mark Richt has figured out how to win in Jacksonville.
4. Auburn — November will tell the story for these Tigers.
5. Tennessee — Vols still have to figure out how to win on the road.
6. South Carolina — Really should have won in Neyland.
7. Florida — Three losses in close games have Gators in trouble.
8. Kentucky — Still heading for a bowl game.
9. Vanderbilt — One win away from bowl eligibility.
10. Mississippi State — Win over Kentucky probably secured Sylvester Croom's immediate future.
11. Arkansas — Can't rank them any higher until the Hogs beat somebody.
12. Mississippi — Oh-for-SEC is a distinct possibility.
Comments are currently unavailable on this article